Tuesday 18 November 2014

My first ever attempt at painting over nail stamping, called leadlighting

Hey guys, this is a really quick post. I just wanted to share my current mani that I did yesterday using the leadlighting technique, whereby you paint your nails a light colour, stamp an image over that and then fill in the image with sheer nail polish tints.
I am so pleased with how it turned out, especially for a first go. The only downside to that is that I have absolutely no desire to change my nails and I have some gorgeous new Glams to try haha





I used the Loreal Gellie range and they gave the images a nice, water colour feel to the whole thing.

Anyway, that's it for today. Told you it was going to be a quick one ;)

I have some lovely polishes to share that were given to me to review by Jacinta of Powder Perfect, so keep your eyes peeled for that post (it will be up in the next day or so).

Until then, ~love and polish for all~

Em xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read people's feedback, questions or general observations so please don't be shy, comments are always welcome :)