Monday 5 May 2014

It's not easy being green- it's fabulous

Today I have one of my favourite green polishes of all time- Celestial Cosmetics Sons of Anarchy collection, the very lovely "Charming".
And this was snagged on sale, which makes this even better ;)
Charming is a vibrant green jelly filled with squares and circles of blue and gold glitter. It also has a foil look to it, so I wonder if there's also some sort of green shimmer as well, although that look could just be the way the glitter and jelly play off each other.

Anyway, onto the green goodness that is Charming;


Celestial Cosmetics' "Charming"


Isn't it beautiful? There is so much depth to this colour, it has these delightful flashes of blue as the glitter catches the light, it shimmers and shines and is honestly so striking.

The formula is a dream to apply- I get opacity with 2 coats, but 3 gives it even more depth and dimension. There's no fishing for glitter, nor is there too much glitter on the brush, which can cause clumping and dragging when applying multiple coats.
And one coat of Seche Vite is enough to give the polish a smooth finish, so really, what's not to love?



Yes, I like green nail polish :)

So there you have it, swatch spam of Celestial Cosmetics "Charming". And yes, I am utterly charmed by this polish. The day I eventually run out of this little guy will be a sad day indeed, but I am sure that I will find something to heal the pain on Celestial Cosmetics' site ;)

Hope you enjoyed the review and I'll be back with some more pretty polishes in a day or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read people's feedback, questions or general observations so please don't be shy, comments are always welcome :)